4. During the operation of the engine, you must pay attention to ventilation and check the air passage, running sound, etc., and immediately stop and check if any abnormality is found.
Before stopping the engine, gradually reduce the load and reduce the speed to make the engine idle, and the outlet water temperature drops below 70°C. At this time, turn off the gas outlet switch on the gas cylinder, and then turn off the switch to stop the engine.
1. Maintenance and maintenance should be carried out according to the maintenance methods and various regulations described in the user manual.
2. The new engine or the overhauled engine is not allowed to work at high speed and full load. It must be run in at medium speed (1500~1800r/min) and light load (≤20kW) for 50 hours before it can be transferred to normal load operation.
3. Keep the water temperature (75℃～95℃), the normal oil pressure at medium speed should be 0.15～0.45Mpa.
4. When the weather is cold or the ambient temperature of the engine is too low (≦3°C), the cooling water in the engine should be drained after stopping to prevent the engine from being damaged due to ice expansion. When starting in a cold environment such as the morning, the heated cooling water can be added to the engine first, which will quickly heat up the pressure reducer, cylinder and other parts, and the engine will be easier to start.
5. During the operation, if any abnormal phenomenon is found, it is necessary to stop and check in time.
If the engine needs to be stored for a long time, please follow the steps below:
1. Clean the exterior of the engine.
2. Ensure that the gas cylinder is installed tightly without loosening, and there is no leakage at the valve, pipeline and joint, and check that the hose is free of scratches, cracks and aging.
3. Run the engine until the car is hot, then discharge the possible leakage of gas, lubricating oil and air, stop and discharge the lubricating oil in the oil pan.
4. Replace the lubricating oil filter element.
5. Fill the oil pan with new clean lubricating oil to the full scale of the oil dipstick.
6. Drain the coolant. When using the coolant normally, in order to prevent the corrosion of the cooling system, antifreeze with anti-corrosion effect should be added.
7. Run the engine for a short time to circulate the engine oil and coolant.
8. Clean the engine ventilation pipe and seal it.
9. Remove the air filter and seal the intake pipe with waterproof tape.
10. Disconnect the battery, fully charge the battery and store it, and perform anti-corrosion treatment on the electrodes before storing the battery.
11. Remove the engine drive belt and store it.
Working medium check
Compared with ordinary engine oil, gas engine oil has higher oxidation resistance and detergency. Its viscosity temperature, high temperature oxidation resistance, thermal stability and resistance to compression and abrasion are better. Prohibit the mixing of different brands or different properties of oil. Vehicle gas cylinders and gas.
The liquefied petroleum gas cylinders shall comply with the relevant regulations in the current national "Pressure Vessel Safety Technology Supervision Regulations" and "Gas Cylinder Safety Supervision Regulations". The liquefied petroleum gas cylinder shall comply with the relevant provisions of GB17259 "Vehicle Liquefied Petroleum Gas Cylinder".
Soft water is recommended as coolant. In the cold winter, antifreeze is required, and the commonly used solution is ethylene glycol or alcohol.
Use rainwater, tap water or clean river water as a short-term replacement as coolant. Hard water such as well water containing more minerals cannot be used, because the minerals contained in it will produce scale in the engine cooling system, which will cause scaling and rust inside the reducer, reduce heat exchange, and in severe cases lead to reduced heat. The compressor freezes and cracks, and the cooling effect is affected, resulting in engine failure.
Maintenance precautions for liquefied gas forklifts
The liquefied gas is stored in a high-pressure liquid state in the gas cylinder. Therefore, during the maintenance of the liquefied gas engine, care should be taken to prevent the liquefied gas from affecting the safety of the maintenance personnel and the maintenance site.
1. Before overhauling the gas circuit, ensure that there is no high-pressure liquefied gas in the gas circuit. The method is: turn off the gas outlet switch of the gas cylinder, step on the accelerator pedal in the neutral state, and exhaust the liquefied gas in the pipeline connected to the engine for about 2 to 3 minutes until the engine is completely turned off; or slowly turn on the high pressure soft gas of the liquefied gas. tube to expel LPG.
Note: The gas system can only be repaired and disassembled after the liquefied gas in the gas pipeline connected to the engine must be exhausted.
2. The liquid liquefied gas absorbs heat when it is vaporized, and prevents frostbite caused by contact with liquid LPG during operation. If you accidentally encounter "liquid" liquefied gas and cause "frost burn", immediately put the injured part in cold water and seek medical treatment if necessary.
3. The specific gravity of liquefied gas is greater than that of air, and it is not easy to spread. Therefore, ventilation equipment must be installed at the maintenance site, which should be opened during maintenance to prevent LPG deposition. Fireworks are prohibited at the maintenance site.
4. If any leakage is found, immediately stop using the vehicle and turn off the flame, keep away from heat or fire sources, turn off the gas outlet switch on the gas cylinder, find the leakage location and repair it.