- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Customization Forklift
- Professional Walking Type Electric Stacker with Special Attachment1ton Electric Outdoor Rough Terrain Telescopic Spreader Stacker4t QDD40 Seated type Electric TractorQDD60 Seated Type Fully Electric Tractor3t QDD30C Electric Tractor with Turning Radius 1545mm2t CQD20A Electric Simple Type Reach Forklift Truck1.5t CQD15A Simple Type Electric Reach forklift Truck5t Convertible Seated Electric Flat Truck3t CBD30Z Electric Vehicle Transfer Truck1.5t CDD15Y Electric Pallet Stacker (Rough Terrain)1t CXD10-45 Electric High Lift-Order Picker2t CQD20S-60 Four-way Walking Type Reach Forklift TruckCDD10A/15A Walking Type Fully Electric Pallet Stacker3t QDD30A Standing Type Electric Tractor1t CSD10 Man Mount Three-way Stacker1.5t AGV type CDD15J-16 Electric Pallet StackerCBD80 8t Electric Pallet Stacker6t CBD60 Electric Pallet StackerCBD120 1.2t Electric Pallet Stacker2t CDD20D-30 Walking type Electric Pallet StacckerCDD08B-25 Counterweight Electric Pallet Stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Waste Paper FixtureFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
Reasons and solutions for the failure of the fuel gauge of diesel forklift trucks
Date: 2022-06-30 View:
Forklift fuel gauge failure is common in internal combustion forklifts that have been used for a certain number of years. Years of sun and rain have caused forklift sensors to malfunction!
1. Forklift fuel gauge oil needle cannot move
No matter how much gasoline is added, the fuel gauge will always read "0", or the forklift needle does not move when the ignition is turned on. The reasons are: the fuel gauge power cord or the sensor between the fuel gauge and the wiring iron; the welded joint of the coil is disconnected, poorly connected or burned, causing the circuit to not work; the fuel gauge after wiring is reversed.
2. Forklift fuel gauge counts inaccurate
It may be the reason of the loose wiring, or the fault of poor grounding or poor sensor resistance. First, check the wiring and grounding, and then use the component exchange and comparison method to judge whether the old part is faulty, so as to determine whether to repair or replace it.
3. Forklift fuel gauge counts higher than normal
The fuel gauge always reads "1" or high, regardless of the amount of oil. The reason is that the sliding piece of the sensor is broken by the wire, and the contact between the sliding piece and the variable resistor is interrupted. In the above case, the resistance of the line will be large regardless of the position of the float, similar to the situation where the float is rising and the variable resistor is connected to the line, so the reading is always "1" or higher.
Forklift fuel gauge failure
When the variable resistance wire is burned out, a wire-wrapped nickel-chromium alloy wire with a diameter of 0.2mm can be used for simulation. When simulating, its resistance value and connection should be the same as the original. After the repair, the test should be carried out using the above method, and after it is proved correct, it should be repaired. When the fuel gauge coil is damaged, it can be simulated with paint wire with a diameter of about 0.132mm. When copying, it should be noted that the winding direction, number of turns, resistance and connection method of the coil are the same as the original coil. The number of turns of the left and right coils is different, and the winding direction is also different, so they cannot be interchanged. After repair, it must also go through the above inspection.
Forklift Fuel Sensor
The oil gauge and water temperature of the forklift are abnormal. What's the matter?
The fault of the fuel gauge is mainly to check the sensor. The forklift fuel gauge is rich in functions and advanced in functions. It can display the amount of oil in the forklift tank in real time, telling the owner exactly how much oil is consumed and how much storage is left in the tank. From what the fuel gauge shows, the vehicle owner also determines if fuel is needed or how many miles to travel. The fuel gauge acts as a warning light for the life of the vehicle. A fuel gauge is an indicator of the amount of fuel that can be displayed on the engine, either with a pointer or a digital display. Therefore, the current fuel gauge of forklift trucks is divided into two types: digital display fuel gauge and pointer fuel display gauge. These data show that most of the inside of the fuel gauge is equipped with an LED display for easy viewing. The fuel gauge has six functions. Each of these six functions is short. Otherwise, it is difficult for the forklift driver to control the forklift. The fuel gauge can show the fuel remaining in the tank to determine if it needs to be refueled. If refueling is required, the fuel gauge can also show exactly how much fuel is being added each time. The invention not only has the function of scale, but also can more accurately display the fuel consumption value of the forklift, the fuel consumption of the forklift, and whether it is fuel-saving or not. The fuel gauge also alerts the owner of the amount of fuel remaining. If the vehicle owner does not refuel in time, the vehicle fuel gauge has an oil level alarm function once the fuel storage falls below a certain value. In addition, the forklift fuel gauge can even display the forklift odometer and can store real-time measurement data for three months for data management.
Repair and adjustment of forklift oil gauge
The common faults of forklift oil meters are that the reading is too large, too small or the pointer does not move. The former can be adjusted and calibrated, and the latter is generally due to damage to the heating coil or ablation of the contacts, which should be repaired.
Which parts of the oil gauge need to be adjusted can be checked by comparison. If the measured resistance value is lower than the specified value, there is a short circuit fault; if the resistance meter needle does not move, there is an open circuit. However, when measuring the M-type sensor, sometimes the internal contact is not good, so you can insert a flat wire from the nozzle and press the diaphragm hard to close the contact, and then measure.