- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift35 ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 3.8ton FB38LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton FB35LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton Low Voltage FB35LE-e Lithium Battery forklift3 ton Low Voltage FB30LE Lithium Battery Forklift12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Customization Forklift
- 900kg CDD09B Electric Walking Type Counterweight StackerProfessional Walking Type Electric Stacker with Special Attachment1ton Electric Outdoor Rough Terrain Telescopic Spreader Stacker4t QDD40 Seated type Electric TractorQDD60 Seated Type Fully Electric Tractor3t QDD30C Electric Tractor with Turning Radius 1545mm2t CQD20A Electric Simple Type Reach Forklift Truck1.5t CQD15A Simple Type Electric Reach forklift Truck5t Convertible Seated Electric Flat Truck3t CBD30Z Electric Vehicle Transfer Truck1.5t CDD15Y Electric Pallet Stacker (Rough Terrain)1t CXD10-45 Electric High Lift-Order Picker2t CQD20S-60 Four-way Walking Type Reach Forklift TruckCDD10A/15A Walking Type Fully Electric Pallet Stacker3t QDD30A Standing Type Electric Tractor1t CSD10 Man Mount Three-way Stacker1.5t AGV type CDD15J-16 Electric Pallet StackerCBD80 8t Electric Pallet Stacker6t CBD60 Electric Pallet StackerCBD120 1.2t Electric Pallet Stacker2t CDD20D-30 Walking type Electric Pallet StacckerCDD08B-25 Counterweight Electric Pallet Stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Waste Paper FixtureFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
Electric forklift--how to mantain it in autumn and winter
Date: 2022-08-22 View:
Who is responsible for the maintenance of the forklift?
The first person to come into contact with a forklift and be able to notice its condition or possible anomalies is, of course, the forklift operator. Do a quick check every day before and after work to check forklifts for leaks, mechanical damage, or other types of malfunctions. When it happens, the next person in the chain is the restorer.
Forklift service technicians (as the name suggests) are employees who are primarily responsible for:
1. Ensure the proper technical condition of the forklift.
2. Preventive and protective measures.
3. As well as changing and replenishing fluids.
4. The duties of a forklift maintenance technician also include troubleshooting. The premise is that the acquired knowledge and tools allow it.
When more advanced operation is required - equipment is taken to forklift service, guaranteeing the highest quality maintenance, parts replacement or refurbishment. Everything is under the supervision of experts, so that both electric forklifts and internal combustion engine trucks remain in perfect technical condition.
Precautions for electric forklift operation in autumn and winter
Operating an electric forklift, especially in the fall and winter seasons, carries a high risk of equipment failure or damage due to unfavorable weather outside.
What to keep in mind when electric forklifts are used outdoors in autumn and Each electric forklift should be equipped with a built-in cab to protect the operator from rain and snow. In addition, the cabin can be equipped with heating, which will ensure, working comfort, especially in winter.
1. Electric forklifts, after working outside all day, should have a planned parking space inside the building. The space should be sheltered from wind and rain, dry and at a moderate temperature.
2. Also, in the place designated to charge the forklift battery - it must be in a dry room with suitable conditions.
3. If the electric forklift is operating outside the building during frost, it is important not to allow the battery to fully discharge.
4. Vehicles driving on snow or icy roads in winter should also be equipped with chains (for pneumatic tires) or spikes (for super elastic tires). It should be remembered that every time an electric forklift enters a warehouse or building, the chain must be removed and reconnected before the next departure
It is also very important to check the lubrication of fluids and moving parts in the trolley at any time of the year. Important - in summer, when temperatures are higher, high-density greases are more suitable, and in winter, low-density greases are more suitable. Learn more about best practices in the article "Forklift Maintenance - Inspections, Schedules, Good Advice".
What else to remember?
As a standard, every forklift owner should keep in mind regular vehicle inspections. Such requirements are defined by law and are designed to minimize accidents caused by the technical condition of the vehicle.
Inspections that should be carried out on electric forklifts during the year:
1. Visual inspection before and after daily work by the operator.
2. Regular inspection every 30 days.
3. And the annual UDT inspection.
4. Technical testing of forklift efficiency is also carried out before vehicle registration and after repairing any major defects - to confirm its removal and the efficiency of the equipment.
Electric forklifts are great for transporting goods outside warehouses and buildings. Their performance in all weather conditions is high, their maintenance costs are low, and vehicle controls are simple and intuitive.
During the autumn and winter seasons, special attention should be paid to ensuring that the electric forklift is in good technical condition so that it can operate efficiently and economically for many years.