- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 3.8ton FB38LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton FB35LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton Low Voltage FB35LE-e Lithium Battery forklift3 ton Low Voltage FB30LE Lithium Battery Forklift12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Customization Forklift
- 900kg CDD09B Electric Walking Type Counterweight StackerProfessional Walking Type Electric Stacker with Special Attachment1ton Electric Outdoor Rough Terrain Telescopic Spreader Stacker4t QDD40 Seated type Electric TractorQDD60 Seated Type Fully Electric Tractor3t QDD30C Electric Tractor with Turning Radius 1545mm2t CQD20A Electric Simple Type Reach Forklift Truck1.5t CQD15A Simple Type Electric Reach forklift Truck5t Convertible Seated Electric Flat Truck3t CBD30Z Electric Vehicle Transfer Truck1.5t CDD15Y Electric Pallet Stacker (Rough Terrain)1t CXD10-45 Electric High Lift-Order Picker2t CQD20S-60 Four-way Walking Type Reach Forklift TruckCDD10A/15A Walking Type Fully Electric Pallet Stacker3t QDD30A Standing Type Electric Tractor1t CSD10 Man Mount Three-way Stacker1.5t AGV type CDD15J-16 Electric Pallet StackerCBD80 8t Electric Pallet Stacker6t CBD60 Electric Pallet StackerCBD120 1.2t Electric Pallet Stacker2t CDD20D-30 Walking type Electric Pallet StacckerCDD08B-25 Counterweight Electric Pallet Stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Waste Paper FixtureFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
What should be paid attention to when unloading with electric forklift?
Date: 2022-07-12 View:
The main purpose of electric forklifts is to transport goods, but before transporting goods, operators must pay attention to many aspects, such as the placement of goods when loading and unloading, because we all know that if there is a problem with the placement of goods, most of them will appear. security issues. But in addition, our staff should pay attention to many aspects. Next, let's take a look at what problems need to be paid attention to when loading and unloading. I hope that the majority of drivers and friends can study hard.
When the electric storage forklift is in operation, no one is allowed to stand on the forklift. Moreover, when using a fork to fork the goods, the driver should pay attention that the fork tip should not touch other goods or objects, so as to avoid damage to the goods. The correct opening method should be to fork the forks as deep as possible under the goods, and then adjust the distance between the two forks to load the goods according to the requirements, so that the load of the two forks is balanced and should not be skewed.
When running, the electric storage forklift must be braked with the brake, and the forklift must be loaded and unloaded. It is not allowed to use the brake inertia to slip the items. When the load is lowered, the gantry is slightly tilted forward, which is convenient for placing the goods and pulling out the forks. Use a small gantry to tilt back to stabilize the cargo so that the cargo does not slide backwards. It is recommended to put a rack on one side of the goods. The weight of the electric storage forklift truck should meet the requirements of the load center curve sign, and overloading is strictly prohibited.
In addition, we also remind everyone not to use a single fork operation, which will affect the stability of the cargo placement; it is not allowed to directly fork the cargo on the dock shore, and it is forbidden to pick up the cargo at high speed and use the fork to collide with hard objects, so as not to damage the electric motor Warehousing forklifts.
Whenever, in order to avoid the accident of falling from a height, it is not allowed to lift the staff to work at a high place, so as to avoid the staff standing around the fork and the goods falling and hurting people. When the fork is approaching or evacuating the item, slow down the speed and travel smoothly. During this process, be careful not to crush the pads on the wheels, so as not to stretch the crushed objects and hurt people. The height of the objects in the electric forklift should not block the sight of the driver to avoid danger.
FLIFT 3.5 ton electric forklift testing video: