- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift35 ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 3.8ton FB38LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton FB35LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton Low Voltage FB35LE-e Lithium Battery forklift3 ton Low Voltage FB30LE Lithium Battery Forklift12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Supply 4-wheel Steer Rough Terrain Forklift7 Ton All Rough Terrain ForkliftFD25RTC4 Rough Terrain Forklift TruckFD35RT4 3.5T Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT4 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD35RT2 3.5t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT2 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFLIFT brand 3ton 3.5ton all rough terrain forklift for sale3 Ton Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Customization Forklift
- 900kg CDD09B Electric Walking Type Counterweight StackerProfessional Walking Type Electric Stacker with Special Attachment1ton Electric Outdoor Rough Terrain Telescopic Spreader Stacker4t QDD40 Seated type Electric TractorQDD60 Seated Type Fully Electric Tractor3t QDD30C Electric Tractor with Turning Radius 1545mm2t CQD20A Electric Simple Type Reach Forklift Truck1.5t CQD15A Simple Type Electric Reach forklift Truck5t Convertible Seated Electric Flat Truck3t CBD30Z Electric Vehicle Transfer Truck1.5t CDD15Y Electric Pallet Stacker (Rough Terrain)1t CXD10-45 Electric High Lift-Order Picker2t CQD20S-60 Four-way Walking Type Reach Forklift TruckCDD10A/15A Walking Type Fully Electric Pallet Stacker3t QDD30A Standing Type Electric Tractor1t CSD10 Man Mount Three-way Stacker1.5t AGV type CDD15J-16 Electric Pallet StackerCBD80 8t Electric Pallet Stacker6t CBD60 Electric Pallet StackerCBD120 1.2t Electric Pallet Stacker2t CDD20D-30 Walking type Electric Pallet StacckerCDD08B-25 Counterweight Electric Pallet Stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Waste Paper FixtureFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
- Forklift spare parts
Some Way For Avoiding Forklift Damage To Pallets
Date: 2023-05-30 View:
Damaged pallets reduce productivity and increase costs,and are often caused by forklifts.
The cost of the pallets and their repairs increases over time, affecting the profit.
While they can be damaged in many different ways, improper handling of forklifts ia a common cause.
Fortunately, with careful handling and intensive training, many cases of damage to pallets can be avoided.
1: Use the tray space correctly
When not properly spaced, the teeth can hit the strings, causing damage and impairing the performance of the pallet.
Ensuring that the forked teeth do not affect the middle or outer tray support will make your tray last a lot longer.
Using a tray with beveled stringers reduces this problem as it helps guide the fork teeth into the tray.
2: Spread the fork out before lifting
Before lifting the pallet, the teeth of forklift should be placed as far apart as possible to spread the load.
If the forklift has a fork positioner, the teeth can be unfolded after entering the pallet.
If the tooth pitch has to be done by hand, it should be spread before entering the pallet.
Proper spacing makes the pallet and load more stable and reduces the pressure exerted on the pallet.
3: With highly visible colored forked teeth
Coloring the top and tip of the teeth helps the forklift driver see them better through the pallet.
In addition, if damage occurs, it is especially possible to rub the tray or product and help identify the cause of the damage.
It would be much easier to identify the forklift and the operator involved if each forklift was used in a different color.
4: Stack the pallets evenly
The pallets should be evenly stacked. Just as you have to make sure that the weight of the product
is properly divided on the pallets,you have to make sure that the pallets are square and lined up together
when stacking.This prevents the uneven weight of some parts of the pallet.
Centralized and square pallet stacks also prevent pallets from tipping over and falling, a major safety hazard.
5:Organize your warehouse
Not only does this expose your driver to potential risk, but it also puts the pallet under sudden stress
when it bounces off the teeth.Bouncing also puts pallets and their products at risk of falling, which can cause injury to workers.