- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift35 ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 3.8ton FB38LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton FB35LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton Low Voltage FB35LE-e Lithium Battery forklift3 ton Low Voltage FB30LE Lithium Battery Forklift12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Supply 4-wheel Steer Rough Terrain Forklift7 Ton All Rough Terrain ForkliftFD25RTC4 Rough Terrain Forklift TruckFD35RT4 3.5T Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT4 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD35RT2 3.5t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT2 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFLIFT brand 3ton 3.5ton all rough terrain forklift for sale3 Ton Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Customization Forklift
- 900kg CDD09B Electric Walking Type Counterweight StackerProfessional Walking Type Electric Stacker with Special Attachment1ton Electric Outdoor Rough Terrain Telescopic Spreader Stacker4t QDD40 Seated type Electric TractorQDD60 Seated Type Fully Electric Tractor3t QDD30C Electric Tractor with Turning Radius 1545mm2t CQD20A Electric Simple Type Reach Forklift Truck1.5t CQD15A Simple Type Electric Reach forklift Truck5t Convertible Seated Electric Flat Truck3t CBD30Z Electric Vehicle Transfer Truck1.5t CDD15Y Electric Pallet Stacker (Rough Terrain)1t CXD10-45 Electric High Lift-Order Picker2t CQD20S-60 Four-way Walking Type Reach Forklift TruckCDD10A/15A Walking Type Fully Electric Pallet Stacker3t QDD30A Standing Type Electric Tractor1t CSD10 Man Mount Three-way Stacker1.5t AGV type CDD15J-16 Electric Pallet StackerCBD80 8t Electric Pallet Stacker6t CBD60 Electric Pallet StackerCBD120 1.2t Electric Pallet Stacker2t CDD20D-30 Walking type Electric Pallet StacckerCDD08B-25 Counterweight Electric Pallet Stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Waste Paper FixtureFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
- Forklift spare parts
Precautions For Buying a Forklift
Date: 2023-07-03 View:
Forklifts are used more and more widely in our daily life,
When we choosing a forklift, we mainly have to consider the following factors.
1: Operating environment
This is the first consideration when purchasing a forklift,
whether it is operated outdoors or indoors.
If the forklift is used outside the warehouse,
choose a gas, liquid oil or diesel powered internal combustion model forklift:
If the forklift mainly works outdoors in a cold environment,
then a gasoline-powered forklift is the most resonable choice.
It is worth nothing that diesel forkliftd should always be kept in service,
and the engine cannot always stall:
If the user starts the forklift every few minutes,
it will damage the forklift;
It is also recommended that diesel forklifts be regularly oiled.
The outdoor environment not only determines
the choice of internal combustion engine,
but also the type of tires used.
Pneumatic tires are suitable for rough and uneven ground;
pneumatic-free tires are suitable for flat
and hard outdoors floors and most indoor applications.
2: Indoor storage truck
For indoor handling, such as in warehouses,
electric forklifts are more advantageous.
Compared with internal combustion forklifts,
its main advantages are low noise and no pollution.
Although electric forklifts are more expensive than internal combustion forklifts,
they have lower operating costs.
The main reason why electric forklifts
save money is that they do not require fuel,
nor do they need to change oil and parts such as plugs and sockets.
3:Select the forklift model
The most important factor in choosing a forklift is to consider
its application and the actual situation of the warehouse,
if the forklift is used to load and unload trailers,
then front-wheel drive, sit-on counterbalance forklift is more suitable.
If the forklift is used to shuttle loading and unloading goods to a trailer,
one factor to consider is the issue of "free lift" that is,
the fork can be raised without raising the mast.
Factors that must be considered when purchasing a forklift.
It is recommended to purchase a forklift truck with a larger capacity than usual.
When purchasing a forklift that handles combustible or dangerous materials,
the user must check its safety level.
If the forklift is marked with E, ignition may occur;
if the forklift is marked with EE recognition,
it is equipped with more safety devices,
the safest level is EX indicating that such forklifts
do not have metal parts that trigger ignition.
In short, diesel forklifts are safer than other EX forklifts,
and diesel forklifts designed for safety are marked with DX recognition.
5: Price PK Efficiency
Forklift price is only one factor,
and the ability to spare parts and maintenance services
is as important as the vehicle price itself.
Users are advised to consider the full cost of the forklift"lifetime",
not just the purchase price.
Therefore, users should consider the efficiency of forklifts,
the support of manufacturers,
and the number of forklifts needed in the future.
For savy users, both long-term and short-term benefits should be taken into account.