- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Fixed Short ArmNon-SideshiftingNon-SideshiftingFixed Short ArmNon-SideshiftingNon-SideshiftingHinged ForksNon-SideshiftingRotatorNon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork ClampsNon-SideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
how to maintenance and servicing forklift battery daily
Date: 2021-06-02 View:
To maximize battery life and maximum potential
3. Technical parameters of the battery
1. Correct steps for charging:
Open the battery cover plate
Pull off the battery plug
Connect to the charger
Power on the charger
Disconnect the charger supply
Pull off the charging plug
Cover with the battery cover plate
2. The surface or connection of the battery must be kept clean; avoid any impurities (such as dust) inside the battery; dust and impurities must be removed with wet cloth, otherwise cause static electricity and cause unnecessary damage.
2、Note that the polarity of the battery matches the charger, otherwise damage to the battery and charger.
3、Keep the charger clean
4、When the electrolyte level is not enough, do not blindly supplement acid (test specific gravity after full charge) because it will damage the system balance and corrosion plate of the battery; no iron container, pure lead tank,
l porcelain tank, pottery tank or PVC (plastic container)
5、Check the electrolyte level. If the level does not reach the overflow baffle or top of the partition, it should be added with deionized water or distilled water.
Too much water will lead to electrolyte overflow when charging or use,
destroy the balance of the battery system, corrosion box and parts, battery short circuit fire, etc.
7、The battery column has good contact without looseness.
8、Long-term undercharging can lead to insufficient power, and more seriously will damage the battery panel, reduce capacity and shorten life.
9、discharge will cause battery damage) and the polar active material fall off, the electrolyte may overflow.Overcharging will lead to high battery temperature (electrolyte rated 30 ºC, temperature will shorten the battery life, too low temperature will reduce the capacity, 55 ºC is the limit, exceeding this temperature
10、Charging immediately after battery discharge, not allowed on hold for more than one day
11、The battery will release hydrogen and oxygen in the process of charging. When the hydrogen content in the air reaches 4%, the open fire will produce explosion danger. Please pay attention to the exhaust, and there must be no open fire next to the charging battery or just finished the battery;
13、During charging, smoking, electric welding, gas welding, grinding turbine and toothless saw are not allowed in the charging room,
or it will cause explosion.
The above is easy to see the open fire, and should pay attention to the not easy open fire: static electricity (human body itself,
wipe the battery surface with a dry rag), collision, etc