- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift35 ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 3.8ton FB38LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton FB35LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton Low Voltage FB35LE-e Lithium Battery forklift3 ton Low Voltage FB30LE Lithium Battery Forklift12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Supply 4-wheel Steer Rough Terrain Forklift7 Ton All Rough Terrain ForkliftFD25RTC4 Rough Terrain Forklift TruckFD35RT4 3.5T Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT4 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD35RT2 3.5t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT2 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFLIFT brand 3ton 3.5ton all rough terrain forklift for sale3 Ton Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Customization Forklift
- 900kg CDD09B Electric Walking Type Counterweight StackerProfessional Walking Type Electric Stacker with Special Attachment1ton Electric Outdoor Rough Terrain Telescopic Spreader Stacker4t QDD40 Seated type Electric TractorQDD60 Seated Type Fully Electric Tractor3t QDD30C Electric Tractor with Turning Radius 1545mm2t CQD20A Electric Simple Type Reach Forklift Truck1.5t CQD15A Simple Type Electric Reach forklift Truck5t Convertible Seated Electric Flat Truck3t CBD30Z Electric Vehicle Transfer Truck1.5t CDD15Y Electric Pallet Stacker (Rough Terrain)1t CXD10-45 Electric High Lift-Order Picker2t CQD20S-60 Four-way Walking Type Reach Forklift TruckCDD10A/15A Walking Type Fully Electric Pallet Stacker3t QDD30A Standing Type Electric Tractor1t CSD10 Man Mount Three-way Stacker1.5t AGV type CDD15J-16 Electric Pallet StackerCBD80 8t Electric Pallet Stacker6t CBD60 Electric Pallet StackerCBD120 1.2t Electric Pallet Stacker2t CDD20D-30 Walking type Electric Pallet StacckerCDD08B-25 Counterweight Electric Pallet Stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Waste Paper FixtureFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
- Forklift spare parts
Some Tips to Reduce to Forklift Downtime
Date: 2023-06-06 View:
Forklifts have changed dramatically over the years,
but the foundations of good fleet management have not changed as much as the forklifts themselves.
These principlrd remain centered around operational and maintenance practices
that can help you avoid hassle, downtime and increased repaid costs.
1: Keep records
The best way to know how well your forklift is performing is to keep a record of each one.
Each forklift is different, so an accurate performance profile would indicate exactly when the forklift was scrapped.
A separate record is usually kept for each forklift.
Keep important statistics on your forklift in your records:
purhase or rental price, date of purchase, make ,model and serial number.
The date of all scheduled maintenance inspections and what needs to be repaired by a service technician,
if any to this information. Usually you will receive a report form after each PM.
Keep these tables in the forklift's archives for dry reference and to track repair trends or operator abuses.
2. Replace the forklift at the right time
There is no definitive answer as to how long a forklift should lasr,
but many people take a less-than-ideal approach when replacing a forklift.
Some companies that don't record information simply replace forklifts at a specifid age,
usually three to seven years, depending on their application.
The problem with this set of policies is that the exacr moment of forklift scrapping
can only be determined based on an accurate profile of the records.
Using a set time period allows you to replace some devices
before the total cost is lower and replace others after the lower total cost has passed.
3. Carry out planned repairs
Without oil or filter changes, your new car will not last three years. Know that to keep your car in good working order,
you need to follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule.
The same goes for forklifts, and if you follow maintencance procedures,
you can spot small anomalies before they turn into major repairs and major downtime,
reducing downtime and overall operating costs.
4. Read the instructions
In the operation and maintenance manual that accompanies each vehicle,
you will find a maintenance section with scheduled service intervals.
The manual also provides service details on proper fluid replacement and service specifications.
Using the manufacturer's specified fluids and replacement parts
will ensure that your forklift performs the purpose for which it was originally designed.
There is also information on proper operation and important safety
precautions that can be viewed with your operator. If you lose the original manual that came with your forklift,
you can request a new one from your local dealer.
5. Maintain good business management
All the training in the world will not prevent product and forklift damage
if your facility is not kept clean and the floors or operating surfaces are not well maintained.
Dust, dirt and debris can damage forklift components and systems.
Uneven surfaces and wet or greasy floors can affect the life of forklifts
and can lead to workplace accidents that endanger operators or personnel in the area.