- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift35 ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 3.8ton FB38LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton FB35LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton Low Voltage FB35LE-e Lithium Battery forklift3 ton Low Voltage FB30LE Lithium Battery Forklift12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Supply 4-wheel Steer Rough Terrain Forklift7 Ton All Rough Terrain ForkliftFD25RTC4 Rough Terrain Forklift TruckFD35RT4 3.5T Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT4 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD35RT2 3.5t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT2 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFLIFT brand 3ton 3.5ton all rough terrain forklift for sale3 Ton Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Customization Forklift
- 900kg CDD09B Electric Walking Type Counterweight StackerProfessional Walking Type Electric Stacker with Special Attachment1ton Electric Outdoor Rough Terrain Telescopic Spreader Stacker4t QDD40 Seated type Electric TractorQDD60 Seated Type Fully Electric Tractor3t QDD30C Electric Tractor with Turning Radius 1545mm2t CQD20A Electric Simple Type Reach Forklift Truck1.5t CQD15A Simple Type Electric Reach forklift Truck5t Convertible Seated Electric Flat Truck3t CBD30Z Electric Vehicle Transfer Truck1.5t CDD15Y Electric Pallet Stacker (Rough Terrain)1t CXD10-45 Electric High Lift-Order Picker2t CQD20S-60 Four-way Walking Type Reach Forklift TruckCDD10A/15A Walking Type Fully Electric Pallet Stacker3t QDD30A Standing Type Electric Tractor1t CSD10 Man Mount Three-way Stacker1.5t AGV type CDD15J-16 Electric Pallet StackerCBD80 8t Electric Pallet Stacker6t CBD60 Electric Pallet StackerCBD120 1.2t Electric Pallet Stacker2t CDD20D-30 Walking type Electric Pallet StacckerCDD08B-25 Counterweight Electric Pallet Stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Waste Paper FixtureFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
- Forklift spare parts
How to reduce forklift costs
Date: 2023-06-08 View:
In the use of forklifts, affected by the change of internal structure and external factors,
the internal parts of the vehicle will be worn,loose,deformed,etc.
Which will easily lead to unexpected failures in the long term,
and even have serious safety problems, while greatly increasing the cost of forklifts.
At present, users in the use of forklifts have paid more and more attention to the maintenance of forklifrs,
scientific and reasonable maintenance can not only effectively extend the life of forklifts,
but also the guarantee of safe work, so that your forklift can be in the best working condition at any time,
thereby reducing the cost of use.
In some cases where the workload is heavy and forklifts are working 24 hours a day,
how can we perform simple maintenance on forklifts to ensure efficiency and reduce the cost of use.
1: Replace tires thay are prone to wear
Excessive tire wear and even breakage can destabilize the forklift during work,
causing huge virbrations thay can wreak havoc with electrical and hydraulic systems.
We must, therefore, replace worn-out tires in a timely manner,
so as not to cause other failures and increase the cost of use.
2: Keep the forklift working environment clean
The forklift working environment often has some debris such as wooden pallet fragments,
plastic wrap, garbage, rags, production waste, etc, if polyurethane tires used in trucks, etc,
will have a profound impact on work efficiency, so check more,
timely remove these debris on the forklift work impact, and clean the floor of the forklift workplace frequently,
and even consider replacing large pallets with plastic pallets or metal pallets.
3: Timely maintenance of forklift machinety
Forklift machinery requires more maintenance when hydraulic and lubricating oil
is not available in a timely manner, and insufficient hydraulic oil
can cause the forklift to fail to reach the height and rated load of its job, affecting work efficiency.
Timely draining of the oil-water separatoer,
which all internal combustion forklifts are currently equipped with as a result
of improvrd national environmental protection requirements, can cause serious direct engine damage
if the water in the oil-water separator is not drained in a timely manner.
4: Read the forklift operator's manual
To operate the forklift in accordance with the forklift operation manual,
do not misoperate, misoperate will damage the forklift, heavy will lead to forklift accidents.
5: Schedule preventive maintenance
Schedule preventive maintenance, it is best to make a maintenance plan.
regularly maintain the forklift, in the long run, make a maintenance plan and implement them.
They can save a lot of money,can prevent major component failure,
but also avoid many expensive maintenance costs, extend the life of your forklift.
6: Establish a forklift management system
Have a strict forklift management system and remove the keys
when the forklift is not in use to avoid unnecessary damage the forklift process,
for some narrow aisles, you must first getout of the vehicle and measure
the width of the aisle to estimate whether the forklift and cargo can pass safety.