- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift35 ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 3.8ton FB38LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton FB35LE Low Voltage Lithium Battery Forklift3.5ton Low Voltage FB35LE-e Lithium Battery forklift3 ton Low Voltage FB30LE Lithium Battery Forklift12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Supply 4-wheel Steer Rough Terrain Forklift7 Ton All Rough Terrain ForkliftFD25RTC4 Rough Terrain Forklift TruckFD35RT4 3.5T Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT4 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD35RT2 3.5t Rough Terrain ForkliftFD30RT2 3t Rough Terrain ForkliftFLIFT brand 3ton 3.5ton all rough terrain forklift for sale3 Ton Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Customization Forklift
- 900kg CDD09B Electric Walking Type Counterweight StackerProfessional Walking Type Electric Stacker with Special Attachment1ton Electric Outdoor Rough Terrain Telescopic Spreader Stacker4t QDD40 Seated type Electric TractorQDD60 Seated Type Fully Electric Tractor3t QDD30C Electric Tractor with Turning Radius 1545mm2t CQD20A Electric Simple Type Reach Forklift Truck1.5t CQD15A Simple Type Electric Reach forklift Truck5t Convertible Seated Electric Flat Truck3t CBD30Z Electric Vehicle Transfer Truck1.5t CDD15Y Electric Pallet Stacker (Rough Terrain)1t CXD10-45 Electric High Lift-Order Picker2t CQD20S-60 Four-way Walking Type Reach Forklift TruckCDD10A/15A Walking Type Fully Electric Pallet Stacker3t QDD30A Standing Type Electric Tractor1t CSD10 Man Mount Three-way Stacker1.5t AGV type CDD15J-16 Electric Pallet StackerCBD80 8t Electric Pallet Stacker6t CBD60 Electric Pallet StackerCBD120 1.2t Electric Pallet Stacker2t CDD20D-30 Walking type Electric Pallet StacckerCDD08B-25 Counterweight Electric Pallet Stacker
- Forklift Attachements
- Waste Paper FixtureFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
- Forklift spare parts
Three directions of development of automated guided vehicles
Date: 2023-06-02 View:
An automated guided vehicle is a robotic vehicle for automated logistics transportation.
They are widely used in industrial and commercial settings to automatically move items
within warehouses, factories, hospitals and other premises.
Automated guided vehicles have many advantages,
including improving the efficiency and accuracy of logistics transportation,
reducing labor costs, and reducing errors and damage during transportation.
And can work in continuous operation. In addition, automated guided vehicles
can be integrated into logistics management systems for automated tracking and management.
Currently, the development of automated guided vehicles is mainly in three directions:
1: Safety First
Safety systems for automated guided vehicles are constantly evolving,
allowing constant observation of the surroundings,
not only in front of the moving vehicle, but also on the sides and behind.
The scanning area can be divided into two areas: a protection zone and a warning zone.
The former varies with the speed and direction of the lorry.
Any object detected in the area will be accompanied by an appropriate response from the vehicle.
2: Charging on the move
There are many ways to power self-guided vehicles, and here are the ones that dominate the market.
In current solutions, charging is increasingly done contact-less, by driving the trolley onto a special charger.
There are also batteries that use manual replacement.
Although this approach does not require AGV phase deactivation, operator intervention is necessary.
►A more advanced technology is a power system that uses an inductive loop
that is embedded in the floor along the route of the trolley.
This solution allows contactless charging while driving,
thereby increasing AGV availability. This is both an efficient and reliable method.
However, it has one considerable drawback, which is its relatively low resistance to mechanical damage.
►Another popular solution is super capacitors,
which allow inductive charging while driving or at power stations.
Unlike charging through an inductive loop in this approach, AGV requires continuous charging;
It can use the energy stored in the super capacitor to cover a certain distance.
3: Follow the set path or use the navigation
There are also different ways to control and navigate AGV,
and the more traditional approach is to use various forms of route marking,
which is constant. But if it is necessary to change its course, it is also necessary to modify such markings accordingly.
Thus, in the case of sketching, marking new routes can be time-consuming and incur considerable costs.
The control of a self-driving vehicle in a hum or inductive loop approach is similar.
In the former, magnetic sensors on the bogies track magnetized strips of material glued to the floor.
In the second method, a wire is embedded in the floor to create a magnetic field.
The AGV sensor detects the strength of this magnetic field and controls the barrow's motion based on it.
Another approach is to place different markers in different areas of the hall.
The AGV laser scanner or other vision system finds these points and then the control system determines
the current position of the trolley in real time on a comparative basis.The laser method,
especially when a large number of markers are placed in the hall, allows for very precise positioning of vehicles.