- Diesel Forklift
- 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift48 Ton Diesel Forklift3 Ton Diesel Forklift3.5 Ton Diesel Forklift2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift33 Ton Diesel Forklift15 Ton Diesel Forklift10 Ton Diesel Forklift8 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift2 Ton Diesel Forklift1 Ton Diesel Forklift1.8 Ton Diesel Forklift1.5 Ton Diesel Forklift6 Ton Diesel Forklift4 Ton Diesel ForkliftFour Wheel Drive Forklift
- Electric Forklift
- 12t Lithium-Battery-forklift12t Electric Forklift Truck8t Electric Forklift10t electric forklift truck25ton Lithium Battery Forklift7ton Electric Forklift16ton Lithium Battery forklift2 Ton Electric Forklift1.8 Ton Electric Forklift6 Ton Electric Forklift1.5 Ton Electric Forklift1 Ton Electric Forklift2.5 Ton Electric Forklift3.5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift5 Ton Electric Forklift3 Ton Electric Forklift4.5 Ton Electric Forklift1.6 Ton Three Wheel Forklift2 Ton Three Wheel Forklift
- LPG & gasoline
- CNG / LPG
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Pallet stacker
- DGX15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX12 1.2t Electric Pallet StackerMCC16 1.6t Man Mount Three-way StackerDGXC1530 1.5t Outdoor Electric Pallet StackerDGXC15 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerCTX18 1.8t Electric Pallet Truck JackDGX1520 1.5t Electric Pallet StackerDGX1230-walking-type-electric-pallet-stackerDGX1225 1200kg Electric Pallet StackerDGX1220 1.2t Walking Type Electric StackerCTXF20 2t Paper Roll/Wire Pallet TruckDGXA0420 0.4t Battery Indoor Counterbalanced StackerDGXB1020 1t outdoor counterbalanced stackerDGXC1520 1.5t Rough Terrain StackerCTXJ15 1.5t Electric Pallet TruckCTXA20 2t Rough-Terrain-Pallet-TruckCTXZ20 2t Electric Pallet TruckCTX20 2t Elecric Pallet Truck1.5 Ton Handling Electric Pallet Truck2 Ton Reach Forklift1.5 Ton Reach Forklift2 Ton Electric Pallet TruckSemi-electric Pallet Stacker3-Way Pallet StackerSide loading forklift truck4 direction reach truckElectric Tow Tractor 2t
- Side Loader Forklift
- Forklift Attachements
- Fixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingnon-sideshiftingFixed Short Arm non-sideshiftingNon-sideshiftingHinged ForksCaton ClampRotatornon-SideshiftingTire ClampsPusherTurning Fork Clampsnon-sideshiftingLog HolderSideshiftingBroke Paper ClampsSideshiftingSideshiftingSingleLoad StabilizerFork PositionersSingle Double Pallet Handler
What does a counterbalanced forklift mean? What are the structural characteristics?
Date: 2022-06-16 View:
What is a counterbalanced forklift?
Internal combustion counterbalanced forklifts are equipped with a counterweight at the rear, commonly referred to as a "counterweight". The counterweight material is generally made of cast iron, and its main function is to balance the longitudinal overturning moment generated by the mass of the cargo, thereby maintaining the longitudinal stability of the forklift.
The structural features of the counterbalance forklift are as follows:
1. Selection and installation of counterbalanced forklifts.
Generally speaking, the mass of the counterweight, the position of the center of mass and the number of rear suspensions are all given by the overall layout of the vehicle. The choice of the mass of the counterweight mainly considers the longitudinal stability of the forklift when it is fully loaded and when it is fully loaded. The quality of the counterweight directly affects the safety factor of the front and rear balance of the forklift, and is the main parameter that determines the safety factor of the forklift. When the total weight of the counterweight is determined, the installation size of the counterweight can be accurately determined according to the assembly form of the counterweight on the frame. There are two inverted V-shaped suspension blocks on the outer side of the forklift tail frame, and the balance can be fixed on it with two bolts.
2. Ventilation holes for counterbalanced forklifts.
Since heat balance is a very important parameter of a forklift, poor heat dissipation can easily lead to excessively high temperature of the engine cooling water, thereby affecting the performance of the forklift. Therefore, it is important to balance heavy-duty vent placement, air ducts, and airflow direction. Generally speaking, the higher and larger the ventilation holes, the more conducive to heat dissipation. It is best to use the rounded transition between the ventilation holes and the radiator to facilitate airflow guidance and improve heat dissipation performance.
3. The angle of the counterbalanced forklift.
The departure angle of the lower end of the counterweight is also very important, mainly to avoid friction between the lower end of the counterweight and the ground when going up and down slopes. In theory, the departure angle is equal to the maximum climbing angle for a particular vehicle. The position of the cut point at the lower end of the counterweight should be determined according to the maximum climbing and counterweight rear suspension of the specific model. In this paper, the calculation is performed on the basis of 20% climbing and 715 mm suspension after the balance weight. The calculation formula of the outermost height H of the balance weight is as follows:
4. The position of the lifting hole of the counterbalanced forklift.
It is also important to balance the positions of the two lift holes. In order to facilitate hoisting and improve safety, the positions of the two hoisting holes should be symmetrically arranged on the left and right sides of the center line of the balance weight, and the front and rear directions should be on the same line as the center of mass of the balance weight. Some counterweights use lugs, and their position is determined for the same reason.
5. Outline features of the counterbalanced forklift.
The balance weight has a certain influence on the appearance of the whole vehicle, so its outline should be carried out on the premise of satisfying the style of the whole vehicle. In vehicle design, important parameters such as length and turning radius also need to be considered, among which turning radius is more important than vehicle length.